Google Hangout: A Conversation with Paul Polak

Hi Nibizi Jean-Marie, We are looking forward to connecting over email and seeing if we can't get you in touch with iDE! Be in touch,

Out of Poverty Team

Congratulations on your achievements Paul - The value in what you are doing is changing the lives of people. As you know, we at moladi focus on fundamentals - JOBS FOOD SHELTER and share your vision of improving the lives of others - http://www.moladi.net/ideology_community_upliftment.htm

Thanks for connecting Moladi! We look forward to learning about the work you do!

Happy Holidays!

Hi Tom,

My name is Amanda, I work with Paul. After discussing this post, we unfortunately just don't have time to continue back and forth. Its not that we aren't interested and enjoy talking it out, we are just limited with time! If you would like to learn more about Paul's ideas I suggest his books if you haven't had a chance to read them already. They are very useful guides.

Paul and I really appreciate your dedication to designing affordable housing. We can tell you've put in an enormous amount of time and energy in these plans.

We thank you for the discussion and wish you the best on future design plans!

Out of Poverty Team

Thanks Amanda, I actually wasn't expecting replies, you are on a different goal and focus, was just adding relevant information I thought related as my two-bits for those seeing its usefulness in their context.

Best of luck with the business end of things and here's to a far more sustainable new year for all !!