What is the Role of Business in Tackling the Coronavirus?

what a great group of people we have! This is going to be an interesting conversation

3 Likes

I am fine. Thanks. Hope you are also well and healthy.

2 Likes

looking forward to it. and to following up on our conversation of yesterday

1 Like

Matthias and Crispin, I hope all is well in Geneva - so glad both of you could join today.

1 Like

Signed on and ready!

thanks Matthias! In Geneva, working remotely. Stay healthy, and give my regards to Roberto

1 Like

David Luna in Washington DC – I look forward to the discussion.

1 Like

thanks for the opportunity. beautiful weather here, and very quiet. best wishes to Norine too

1 Like

Hello to everyone,

Thank you for joining this online written discussion. First of all, if everyone can introduce themselves?

1 Like

Hi everyone – I am Mike Michener, Vice President for Product Policy and Innovation with the United States Council for International Business (USCIB), based in Washington DC. I coordinate health care policy for our member companies in the multilateral system. I’m looking forward to the discussion.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Nine here from DFID.

1 Like

Hi everyone, looking forward to this discussion.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Caroline Ashley, Strategic Lead for Economic Justice in Oxfam GB

1 Like

Hi - I’m Zahid Torres-Rahman, Founder and CEO of Business Fights Poverty. I am grateful for everyone coming together here to share their insights, in what is the first in a series of opportunities to rapidly share learning on how we can take action on COVID-19.

WorldoMeters latest numbers on COVID19 Cases:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Hello to all. I am Matthias, Deputy Secretary General at the International Organisation of Employers.

1 Like

Hi everyone - I am Owain Johnstone, Modern Slavery Advisor at the Ethical Trading Initiative in the UK (www.ethicaltrade.org).

1 Like

Hi everyone, and thanks again for the chance to participate. I am Crispin Conroy, Representative Director of the International Chamber of Commerce, Geneva, and ICC’s Permanent Observer to the UN in Geneva.

1 Like

Our first question today

Hello, I am Catalina Garcia the AB InBev’s Global Director of Corporate Affairs with focus on social impact, community affairs, social marketing and partnerships for five regions (Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America), as part of AB InBev’s reputation and sustainable development strategy.

3 Likes