Intrapreneurship Clinic: Navigating the Politics of Your Corporate Ecosystem

On a serious note, Maggie, I agree. You can never let people down. You rarely get second chances.

Funny - I've been working on a framework for another project which feels super appropriate here. Trustworthiness is comprised of:

Consistency - You don't let people down.

Capability - You can you deliver.

Commitment or Care - you're motivated by values. you care about the impact of your actions on others.

That brings us to the end of this live session. We'll leave the discussion open, so please do continue to post your comments!

Thanks so much to Maggie, Kavita and Gib, and to all of you for tuning in.

If you want to learn more about this topic, check out Maggie's blog: 5 Tips from Social Intrapreneurs on how to Navigate your Corporate Ecosystem

You can download the full Cubicle Warriors Toolkit here.

Thanks Zahid, Kavita and Gib and everyone! I enjoyed the conversation!

Thanks Zahid and Maggie for organising.

Gib - I am taking notes!

I like it.

Commitment and Care could be two separate points...

Great fun to chat..... and we're all learning here. If folks enjoyed this session, they might want to check out the recent article by Melody MacLaren at Doughty and our own Lionel Bodin of Accenture Development Partnerships, where they draw parallels between intrapreneurship and their passion for improv jazz piano. have a read - it's fascinating http://community.businessfightspoverty.org/profiles/blogs/melody-mclaren-lionel-bodin-social-intrapreneurism-a-dialogue